A call for Lightning Talks was sent out to the Neo4j London User Group, so I put in a few ideas and my Open Gov Data proposal was selected above Authentication (and adding extra users) for the March 2017 meetup.
- Alfresco Android big data cargo CMIS cobertura codenarc compass elasticsearch Email Freemind gmetrics googlecode grails graph database gremlin groovy groovy grape GroovyMag Hadoop hudson IoT jAlarms jenkins jms JMX lean loopfuse lucene mahout neo4j open data OpenStack Opsview Pig push salesforce security solr spark tomcat VR webtest
- RT @CommitStrip: One Talk to rule them all commitstrip.com/2018/07/05/one… https://t.co/FdqcqPyAih 1 week ago
- RT @NathanBenaich: 🕵️♂️ State of AI Report 2018 - hot off the press @soundboy and I have set out to capture a snapshot of the exponential… 2 weeks ago
- RT @samiranghosh: Using #artificialintelligence to see through walls. Once we go down this path, am sure we will run into some privacy issu… 3 weeks ago
- RT @NikkitaFTW: Calling all the developer advocates, developer relations and developer evangelists! Can we just agree to call ourselves dev… 3 weeks ago
- RT @softwaredoug: My opinion is mid sized search companies can’t thrive without sharing through open source, speaking, blogging #mices201… 1 month ago