- Alfresco Android big data cargo CMIS cobertura codenarc compass elasticsearch Email Freemind gmetrics googlecode grails graph database gremlin groovy groovy grape GroovyMag Hadoop hudson IoT jAlarms jenkins jms JMX lean loopfuse lucene mahout neo4j open data OpenStack Opsview Pig push salesforce security solr spark tomcat VR webtest
- RT @johnchavens: #IEEE Releases Ethically Aligned Design, v2 for Autonomous and Intelligent Systems @ieeesa #ieeeEAD businesswire.com/news/home/2017… 1 day ago
- A light covering of snow on the #MalvernHills for my morning run… Started falling again now, but a few inches to go… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @goserverless: For achieving extensibility in the cloud, we need event standardization. OpenEvents can bring us that. Read up here and g… 1 week ago
- RT @OleHejlskov: I'm proud to announce that @Alfresco #ADF 2.0 GA has just been released! This is a significant milestone for us. Be sure t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @HealingMB: You have 1 minute to find number 8 then #rt 👍🏻 https://t.co/CVjCbfB6fd 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: mahout
In this short post I present my thoughts on trends that are likely to be important considerations for enterprises in 2017. A few years ago everyone was talking about ‘SMAC’, which stood for Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud. So not to be outdone, I’ve punnily organised the trends as VICTIM:
Apache Mahout is a scalable machine learning framework that can be used to create intelligent applications. In this article we’ll see how Mahout can be used to create personalised recommendations within a Grails application.
This article originally appeared in the February 2012 edition of GroovyMag.
Grant Ingersoll started the conference with a keynote on search + big data “it’s still all about the user“. A refreshing talk on keeping the end users needs, both internal and external, in mind rather than fixating on specific technologies / technical band wagons.