- Alfresco Android big data cargo CMIS cobertura codenarc compass elasticsearch Email Freemind gmetrics googlecode grails graph database gremlin groovy groovy grape GroovyMag Hadoop hudson IoT jAlarms jenkins jms JMX lean loopfuse lucene mahout neo4j open data OpenStack Opsview Pig push salesforce security solr spark tomcat VR webtest
- RT @maxdemarzi: We are swamped and need more Sales Engineers at @neo4j . Please get in touch if you are interested. 1 week ago
- RT @adriancolyer: Finding the best DBMS configuration for your workload out of a vast sea of possibilities: blog.acolyer.org/2017/08/11/aut… https:/… 1 week ago
- RT @JohnSotiro: An excellent academic research paper on #predictive #BPM monitoring with #deaplearning researchgate.net/publication/31… 1 week ago
- RT @Rhino_Rugby: 🔉WIN a @lionsofficial midi ball, Retweet&Follow to enter! Closes noon 12/98/17z https://t.co/CogTbzzcH4 1 week ago
- RT @Ixxus: UK Voters Still Turn To Traditional Media >> goo.gl/ZkRRD8 #PrintVsDigital #GeneralElection https://t.co/zl4T0uNaoT 1 week ago
Tag Archives: mahout
In this short post I present my thoughts on trends that are likely to be important considerations for enterprises in 2017. A few years ago everyone was talking about ‘SMAC’, which stood for Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud. So not to be outdone, I’ve punnily organised the trends as VICTIM:
Apache Mahout is a scalable machine learning framework that can be used to create intelligent applications. In this article we’ll see how Mahout can be used to create personalised recommendations within a Grails application.
This article originally appeared in the February 2012 edition of GroovyMag.
Grant Ingersoll started the conference with a keynote on search + big data “it’s still all about the user“. A refreshing talk on keeping the end users needs, both internal and external, in mind rather than fixating on specific technologies / technical band wagons.