- Alfresco Android big data cargo CMIS cobertura codenarc compass elasticsearch Email Freemind gmetrics googlecode grails graph database gremlin groovy groovy grape GroovyMag Hadoop hudson IoT jAlarms jenkins jms JMX lean loopfuse lucene mahout neo4j open data OpenStack Opsview Pig push salesforce security solr spark tomcat VR webtest
- RT @FrkCorti: Kudos #beecon2017 https://t.co/g1lQrz1sZ5 23 hours ago
- RT @jimwebber: Wow, the @neo4j @GraphConnect agenda for London looks AMAZING! You should come! graphconnect.com https://t.co/eu21Del… 1 day ago
- RT @JulioMaqueda: Let's afford an interesting (and quick) showcase about an own real-time monitor for @Alfresco at #beecon2017 using #webso… 1 day ago
- Reading #dddx tweets on mapping and feeling blessed to have met @swardley at the @Alfresco Summit 2013. #EyesWideOpen 1 day ago
- RT @johnnewton: Stage-side view of @Alfresco #beecon2017 in Zaragoza during my #ATeam presentation #OpenSource https://t.co/3eA95kO2za 1 day ago
Tag Archives: mahout
In this short post I present my thoughts on trends that are likely to be important considerations for enterprises in 2017. A few years ago everyone was talking about ‘SMAC’, which stood for Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud. So not to be outdone, I’ve punnily organised the trends as VICTIM:
Apache Mahout is a scalable machine learning framework that can be used to create intelligent applications. In this article we’ll see how Mahout can be used to create personalised recommendations within a Grails application.
This article originally appeared in the February 2012 edition of GroovyMag.
Grant Ingersoll started the conference with a keynote on search + big data “it’s still all about the user“. A refreshing talk on keeping the end users needs, both internal and external, in mind rather than fixating on specific technologies / technical band wagons.