A call for Lightning Talks was sent out to the Neo4j London User Group, so I put in a few ideas and my Open Gov Data proposal was selected above Authentication (and adding extra users) for the March 2017 meetup.
- Alfresco Android big data cargo CMIS cobertura codenarc compass elasticsearch Email Freemind gmetrics googlecode grails graph database gremlin groovy groovy grape GroovyMag Hadoop hudson IoT jAlarms jenkins jms JMX lean loopfuse lucene mahout neo4j open data OpenStack Opsview Pig push salesforce security solr spark tomcat VR webtest
- Another case study in the benefits of diversity & redundancy... twitter.com/WiredUK/status… 2 days ago
- RT @elasticmark: The moment my daughter returned from France to discover someone had redecorated her room as a shrine to Nicholas Cage http… 5 days ago
- RT @smyles: the well-traveled path of @odrl to a @w3c recommendation. (and stay tuned for @iptc rightsml updates for rights and restriction… 1 week ago
- I #ScrumTogether with @DoveMen to win #ENGvIRE tickets. Pick your match by 8am tomorrow & you could too 1 week ago
- Discovering knowledge in a sea of information - an @Ixxus / @copyrightclear whitepaper on #KnowledgeEngineering by… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago