I started working with Alfresco back in 2005 and the code base was a lot smaller back then! More recently I’ve seen people try to dive into WebScript development without a concrete understanding of the foundational elements of the API. When I was set the task of organising an internal ‘hackathon’ as part of a ‘company day’ I decided that the goal should be to create a hands-on code-based tutorial.
- Alfresco Android big data cargo CMIS cobertura codenarc compass elasticsearch Email Freemind gmetrics googlecode grails graph database gremlin groovy groovy grape GroovyMag Hadoop hudson IoT jAlarms jenkins jms JMX lean loopfuse lucene mahout neo4j open data OpenStack Opsview Pig push salesforce security solr spark tomcat VR webtest
- .@foofighters killing it at Glastonbury! Worth the wait... 1 day ago
- RT @AndrewYNg: Launching my new project! Hope will help many of you: deeplearning.ai More announcements soon. #deeplearniNgAI https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @iamtrask: IMO, this is the best introduction to NLP + Machine Learning out there. explosion.ai/blog/part-of-s… 1 week ago
- "Amazon has been a looming threat to grocery industry, shadow it has cast has been pale & distant," Mr Saunders wrote. "Today that changed." 1 week ago
- RT @kennybastani: The @WorldBank just released a report quantifying ROI for open source participation. Conservative estimate is 200% https:… 1 week ago