A call for Lightning Talks was sent out to the Neo4j London User Group, so I put in a few ideas and my Open Gov Data proposal was selected above Authentication (and adding extra users) for the March 2017 meetup.
- Alfresco Android big data cargo CMIS cobertura codenarc compass elasticsearch Email Freemind gmetrics googlecode grails graph database gremlin groovy groovy grape GroovyMag Hadoop hudson IoT jAlarms jenkins jms JMX lean loopfuse lucene mahout neo4j open data OpenStack Opsview Pig push salesforce security solr spark tomcat VR webtest
- .@foofighters killing it at Glastonbury! Worth the wait... 1 day ago
- RT @AndrewYNg: Launching my new project! Hope will help many of you: deeplearning.ai More announcements soon. #deeplearniNgAI https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @iamtrask: IMO, this is the best introduction to NLP + Machine Learning out there. explosion.ai/blog/part-of-s… 1 week ago
- "Amazon has been a looming threat to grocery industry, shadow it has cast has been pale & distant," Mr Saunders wrote. "Today that changed." 1 week ago
- RT @kennybastani: The @WorldBank just released a report quantifying ROI for open source participation. Conservative estimate is 200% https:… 1 week ago