There are a number of ways you can monitor the progress of your Grails build: using the Hudson / Jenkins web app; or leveraging the API: from your IDE, bespoke API clients or even your enterprise monitoring client. We’ll look at all of them here and build a simple Grails taglib to display build status in the ‘Application Status’ panel.
- Alfresco Android big data cargo CMIS cobertura codenarc compass elasticsearch Email Freemind gmetrics googlecode grails graph database gremlin groovy groovy grape GroovyMag Hadoop hudson IoT jAlarms jenkins jms JMX lean loopfuse lucene mahout neo4j open data OpenStack Opsview Pig push salesforce security solr spark tomcat VR webtest
- RT @deeplearning4j: The AI race: Observations on research-driven teams medium.com/techstars/the-… 2 days ago
- RT @allspaw: The most important task a modern CTO has is to continually validate that all leaders of their company understands Brooks’ Law,… 2 days ago
- It's all about the data. The software is just facilitating data handling, processing and access. 6 days ago
- RT @mashable: NASA designed grippers that can lift celestial rocks in zero gravity https://t.co/sHbYyedcXf 1 week ago
- Architecture is a journey - from hypothesis to proof, from requirements to the deployed solution in its physical (albeit virtual) form. 1 week ago