I started working with Alfresco back in 2005 and the code base was a lot smaller back then! More recently I’ve seen people try to dive into WebScript development without a concrete understanding of the foundational elements of the API. When I was set the task of organising an internal ‘hackathon’ as part of a ‘company day’ I decided that the goal should be to create a hands-on code-based tutorial.
- Alfresco Android big data cargo CMIS cobertura codenarc compass Docker elasticsearch Email Freemind Git gmetrics googlecode grails graph database gremlin groovy groovy grape GroovyMag Hadoop hudson IoT jAlarms jenkins jms JMX lean loopfuse lucene mahout neo4j NiFi open data OpenStack Opsview Pig push salesforce security solr spark tomcat VR webtest
- RT @iamtrask: This is one of the most astounding demos of Deep Learning I've ever seen! Huge opportunity for new open-source Web Developme… 1 day ago
- RT @lgrangeia: Bluetooth is broken: A third party can force a one byte encryption key on any Bluetooth connection in range, even between al… 4 days ago
- RT @gcluley: r/t More than a million people have their biometric data exposed in massive security breach tripwire.com/state-of-secur… 5 days ago
- RT @Raspberry_Pi: Today on the blog we're sharing a build by @chrixbuilds based on @chrishutchinson's mini OLED train departure board. Lear… 6 days ago
- RT @carlyfindlay: An organisation asked me to donate 240 copies of my book to their event. That’s almost $8000. This has now trumped any… 1 week ago