I started working with Alfresco back in 2005 and the code base was a lot smaller back then! More recently I’ve seen people try to dive into WebScript development without a concrete understanding of the foundational elements of the API. When I was set the task of organising an internal ‘hackathon’ as part of a ‘company day’ I decided that the goal should be to create a hands-on code-based tutorial.
- Alfresco Android big data cargo CMIS cobertura codenarc compass elasticsearch Email Freemind gmetrics googlecode grails graph database gremlin groovy groovy grape GroovyMag Hadoop hudson IoT jAlarms jenkins jms JMX lean loopfuse lucene mahout neo4j open data OpenStack Opsview Pig push salesforce security solr spark tomcat VR webtest
- RT @johnchavens: #IEEE Releases Ethically Aligned Design, v2 for Autonomous and Intelligent Systems @ieeesa #ieeeEAD businesswire.com/news/home/2017… 1 day ago
- A light covering of snow on the #MalvernHills for my morning run… Started falling again now, but a few inches to go… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @goserverless: For achieving extensibility in the cloud, we need event standardization. OpenEvents can bring us that. Read up here and g… 1 week ago
- RT @OleHejlskov: I'm proud to announce that @Alfresco #ADF 2.0 GA has just been released! This is a significant milestone for us. Be sure t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @HealingMB: You have 1 minute to find number 8 then #rt 👍🏻 https://t.co/CVjCbfB6fd 2 weeks ago