I started working with Alfresco back in 2005 and the code base was a lot smaller back then! More recently I’ve seen people try to dive into WebScript development without a concrete understanding of the foundational elements of the API. When I was set the task of organising an internal ‘hackathon’ as part of a ‘company day’ I decided that the goal should be to create a hands-on code-based tutorial.
- Alfresco Android big data cargo CMIS cobertura codenarc compass Docker elasticsearch Email Freemind Git gmetrics googlecode grails graph database gremlin groovy groovy grape GroovyMag Hadoop hudson IoT jAlarms jenkins jms JMX lean loopfuse lucene mahout neo4j NiFi open data OpenStack Opsview Pig push salesforce security solr spark tomcat VR webtest xml
- RT @ryguyrg: Whoa!! Google launched Dataset Search! 20 million data*SETS* towardsdatascience.com/this-is-how-yo… 1 day ago
- RT @mpedson: wired.com/story/malware-… 2 days ago
- I feel Marvin would sum it up well: "Politics, don't talk to me about politics. I'm feeling somewhat depressed." 2 days ago
- RT @BhamUpdates: #Banksy has installed a piece of art in #Birmingham to highlight the growing homelessness problem in the UK. #BirminghamUp… 4 days ago
- Youngest had great fun making a Smart bauble for the Christmas tree 🎄 using a @microbit_edu. 'Shake to wake' for di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago