A call for Lightning Talks was sent out to the Neo4j London User Group, so I put in a few ideas and my Open Gov Data proposal was selected above Authentication (and adding extra users) for the March 2017 meetup.
- Alfresco Android big data cargo CMIS cobertura codenarc compass elasticsearch Email Freemind gmetrics googlecode grails graph database gremlin groovy groovy grape GroovyMag Hadoop hudson IoT jAlarms jenkins jms JMX lean loopfuse lucene mahout neo4j open data OpenStack Opsview Pig push salesforce security solr spark tomcat VR webtest
- RT @ReluctantBird83: So, that's about as official as it can get from #alfrescodevcon Q&A. Once Share is deprecated (in some years), there w… 8 hours ago
- RT @manoswerts: Really enjoyed @brianremmington's keynote at #alfrescodevcon. @Alfresco is going strong, continuing its exciting transforma… 1 day ago
- RT @JulioMaqueda: The @Ixxus team just arrived to #alfrescodevcon 2018 in Lisbon. A fun trip with @ivanSCN @manoswerts and Jose Maria https… 2 days ago
- RT @Luke4OSS: Great thread on progressing technically... twitter.com/necolas/status… 4 days ago
- RT @nigewillson: How to become a data scientist - The Berkeley Science Review bit.ly/2CwyNk1 #datascience #ml #ai https://t.co/ep0… 2 weeks ago