A call for Lightning Talks was sent out to the Neo4j London User Group, so I put in a few ideas and my Open Gov Data proposal was selected above Authentication (and adding extra users) for the March 2017 meetup.
- Alfresco Android big data cargo CMIS cobertura codenarc compass elasticsearch Email Freemind gmetrics googlecode grails graph database gremlin groovy groovy grape GroovyMag Hadoop hudson IoT jAlarms jenkins jms JMX lean loopfuse lucene mahout neo4j open data OpenStack Opsview Pig push salesforce security solr spark tomcat VR webtest
- RT @Channel4: Heroes are ordinary people that do extraordinary things. https://t.co/a0VzU69KaP 8 hours ago
- RT @iamtrask: Oxford's "Deep Learning for NLP" - Just noticed the Videos, Slides, and Practicals are all up on the Github now!!! https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @xkcdComic: USB Cables xkcd.com/1892/ m.xkcd.com/1892/ https://t.co/u9NcOY7qAv 1 day ago
- Lovely #MalvernHills scene. @MalvHillsTrust https://t.co/NIZ2jhgMZw 3 days ago
- RT @seldo: This description of React's patent situation by an actual patent lawyer sums up my understanding nicely: blog.cloudboost.io/3-points-to-co… 3 days ago