A call for Lightning Talks was sent out to the Neo4j London User Group, so I put in a few ideas and my Open Gov Data proposal was selected above Authentication (and adding extra users) for the March 2017 meetup.
- Alfresco Android big data cargo CMIS cobertura codenarc compass elasticsearch Email Freemind gmetrics googlecode grails graph database gremlin groovy groovy grape GroovyMag Hadoop hudson IoT jAlarms jenkins jms JMX lean loopfuse lucene mahout neo4j open data OpenStack Opsview Pig push salesforce security solr spark tomcat VR webtest
- RT @copyrightclear: Tom Morris @Ixxus: #DigitalTransformation is not only about #technology, but also about people and processes #LBF18 #LB… 1 week ago
- RT @copyrightclear: The power of #metadata to establish relationships between pieces of #content and the challenge of who and how to create… 1 week ago
- RT @JohnDCook: Technological Stockholm Syndrome: Becoming attached to a bad technology because you worked so hard to learn it. 1 week ago
- RT @GitHubPolicy: Developers: EU policymakers need to know why upload filters for code will break builds and make software ecosystems more… 1 week ago