A call for Lightning Talks was sent out to the Neo4j London User Group, so I put in a few ideas and my Open Gov Data proposal was selected above Authentication (and adding extra users) for the March 2017 meetup.
- Alfresco Android big data cargo CMIS cobertura codenarc compass elasticsearch Email Freemind gmetrics googlecode grails graph database gremlin groovy groovy grape GroovyMag Hadoop hudson IoT jAlarms jenkins jms JMX lean loopfuse lucene mahout neo4j open data OpenStack Opsview Pig push salesforce security solr spark tomcat VR webtest
- RT @samiranghosh: Using #artificialintelligence to see through walls. Once we go down this path, am sure we will run into some privacy issu… 2 days ago
- RT @NikkitaFTW: Calling all the developer advocates, developer relations and developer evangelists! Can we just agree to call ourselves dev… 2 days ago
- RT @softwaredoug: My opinion is mid sized search companies can’t thrive without sharing through open source, speaking, blogging #mices201… 1 week ago
- RT @rdicosmo: « Copyright protection must not hamper software development » and we ask EU to revise in depth its copyright directive.... Si… 2 weeks ago
- "I don't know what to say about it, When all your ears have turned away, But now's the time to look and look again… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago