A call for Lightning Talks was sent out to the Neo4j London User Group, so I put in a few ideas and my Open Gov Data proposal was selected above Authentication (and adding extra users) for the March 2017 meetup.
- Alfresco Android big data cargo CMIS cobertura codenarc compass elasticsearch Email Freemind gmetrics googlecode grails graph database gremlin groovy groovy grape GroovyMag Hadoop hudson IoT jAlarms jenkins jms JMX lean loopfuse lucene mahout neo4j open data OpenStack Opsview Pig push salesforce security solr spark tomcat VR webtest
- RT @xaprb: When you’re fundraising, it’s AI When you’re hiring, it’s ML When you’re implementing, it’s linear regression When you’re debugg… 1 day ago
- RT @jeremiahtolbert: Slightly obscure nerd jokes are best nerd jokes. https://t.co/tOcDF81kjL 1 week ago
- RT @gcornwell: Just posted a new version of my #alfresco out-of-process extension demo that uses Rekognition and Step Functions! https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @jaykreps: 1/ People often ask why it took so long for Kafka to go 1.0. 2 weeks ago
- RT @prathle: "Neo4j moves up stack: Ahem. We're a graph company, not a graph database company" theregister.co.uk/2017/10/24/neo… 3 weeks ago