We’ve already seen how to expose custom data for a Grails application via JMX – but with this post we’ll focus on the data items that we might want to collect and monitor.
- RT @Ixxus: @rbramley #Pig of the day: images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live… 8 hours ago
- Apache #Pig tip of the day: use org.apache.pig.builtin.MonitoredUDF annotation to terminate your reg/Algebraic UDFs if they run for too long 8 hours ago
- RT @Ixxus: Rothbury Software Re-Names as Ixxus, Consolidating Global Brand uk.prweb.com/releases/2013/… 14 hours ago
- Apache #Pig tip of the day: The HadoopJobHistoryLoader in the piggybank can be used to check for failed jobs amongst other things. 1 day ago
- RT @tregoning: Spent my holiday in Maui took Google Glass with me, this is the result: youtube.com/watch?v=td1w5M… #throughglass 2 days ago