This is a quick post to describe the steps involved with getting Hudson to deploy a Grails application to a remote Tomcat server.
- RT @jeffpotts01: 8 votes to go on #CMIS 1.1. We're waiting on @adobe @accenture @dell @oracle @mit @intel @lionbridge @liferay @typo3 http… 3 days ago
- RT @dep4b: I've posted my War Stories slides at slideshare.net/o19s/big-searc… #eseu < really good slide deck on #solr at scale 1 week ago
- RT @opsview: Monitoring Your Amazon Cloud Webinar today at 11.30 EDT / 16:30 GMT - register here: ops.vu/13old5e #AWS #VPC 1 week ago
- RT @Ixxus: Just released another batch of "Future of Publishing" London tickets - grab them quickly! …eofpublishing-london.eventbrite.co.uk #futurepub13 1 week ago
- RT @Ixxus: Future of Publishing 2013 (NYC/London): Find out what data means for publishers in terms of margins and survival http://t.co/uHY… 2 weeks ago