There are a number of ways you can monitor the progress of your Grails build: using the Hudson / Jenkins web app; or leveraging the API: from your IDE, bespoke API clients or even your enterprise monitoring client. We’ll look at all of them here and build a simple Grails taglib to display build status in the ‘Application Status’ panel.
- Dislike Skype 6.5 update for OSX: removes sed syntax for editing previous message & makes you ctrl+click to act on messages. Inefficient HCI 5 hours ago
- RT @wmacgyver: Ever want to know how much $ you are spending on amazon aws? @netflix open sourced Ice techblog.netflix.com/2013/06/announ… yes it's in #g… 16 hours ago
- RT @Ixxus: @rbramley #Pig of the day: images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live… 1 day ago
- Apache #Pig tip of the day: use org.apache.pig.builtin.MonitoredUDF annotation to terminate your reg/Algebraic UDFs if they run for too long 1 day ago
- RT @Ixxus: Rothbury Software Re-Names as Ixxus, Consolidating Global Brand uk.prweb.com/releases/2013/… 1 day ago